Irina Gorianova, RGN MISHRS MICHT MBASC
Irina's over 20 years of Professional Nursing experience gained while working in the NHS and Public Sector; including Cosmetic and General Surgery, Hair Transplantation, Operating Theatre, ITU, A&E, Neurological and Laboratory Departments. Prior to setting up as independent non-surgical cosmetic service provider she has managed two large surgical cosmetic clinics at Harley Street and Oxford Circus in London.
• Registered as a General Nurse in Russia, Ireland and UK.
• Recognised by the Health Authorities as Responsible individual/Registered Manager.
• Registered with The British Association of Skin Camouflage
• Registered with Federation of Holistic Therapists
• Diploma in General Nursing, Moscow, Russia 1987
• Diploma in Remedial Massage, Russia, Moscow 1988
• Completed Adaptation Program for Overseas nurses Sheffield 1999
• Surgical Assistant, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery 2001
• IELTS (Academic English Test) Manchester University 2004
• Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage, South Trafford College 2005
• BTEC Award in Laser & Intense Lights, Loughborough College 2005
• Advanced Certificate in Endermologie, LPG, France 2006
• Certificate in use of NeoStrata Products range & SRS peeling System 2006
• Diploma in Skin Camouflage, British Association of Skin Camouflage, Chester 2007
• Lipomassage application by Endermologie, LPG, Cheshire, UK 2011
• Advanced Certificate in Bio Sculpture Gel Nails, Bio Sculpture Gel, UK, 2012
• Ultrasonic Liposuction application technique Certificate, Manchester, UK 2012
Maciej Lichaj, M.D.
Dr. Maciej Lichaj graduated from the Medical School at the Poznan University, Poland. He worked at the Research and Municipal Hospitals while continuing his studies in esthetic and anti-ageing medicine. Dr. Lichaj graduated from the Postgraduate School of Esthetic Medicine in Warsaw. In his private practice Dr. Lichaj employs a wide variety of modern cosmetic treatments, including gold thread.
He was trained in Gold Thread implantation by Dr. Pawel Koziczynski and practicing this technique for several years. In 2009 Dr. Lichaj became an official trainer in Gold Thread technique and now is training several European doctors. Dr. Lichaj is member of the World Society of Anti-Ageing and Aesthetic Medcine.
Claire Lydia Ray
has worked as the company PA / Receptionist almost from the start providing her services to Laserina Clinic promoting its philosophy of care and has become an inseparable part of our clinic’s busy life. We work well as a team and her experience as a medical secretary in the NHS and interests in style and image have been an asset to the clinic and all its clients. Claire always encourages us to be yourself but also sets high professional standards for the business and its future.